One Click Appliance Services LTD is looking for part-time contractors to fill the role of home appliance repair and service technicians to help us repair and maintain our clients’ home appliances.
We’re a locally owned and operated leading appliance repair services company that specializes in repairing major household kitchen and laundry appliances across the entire lower mainland.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your appliance repair career, get booked up with appointments full-time, or even make some very good extra cash on top of your existing clients.
Areas That We’re Hiring In
- North Vancouver & West Vancouver
Note: You won’t necessarily have to work in every area, and we can accommodate assigning you to a particular area of choice.
- Appliance repair certification
- Over 1 year of experience in repairing household appliances
- Gas and Refrigeration tickets
- Have your own tools and vehicle
- Familiar with all popular makes & brands (Samsung, LG, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Frigidaire, Amana & etc…)
- Have your own company registered & work insurance policy set up
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional appliance repair services to clients across assigned areas
- Be able to maintain consistent communication with scheduled clients in order to provide updates on appointments, job progress, and status of part orders
- Keep up with 4-6 service appointments per day
- Manage on-location billing & invoicing for work done to clients
- Order and install necessary replacement parts for clients through our head office
- 60% of labour profits from repair appointments
How To Apply
We have a very high volume of appointment bookings – so we’ll keep you as busy as you’d like to be, while providing for an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with us.
Please submit your resume by email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!